2. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
3. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
4. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
5. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
6. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
7. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
8. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
9. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Depcom International aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
4. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
5. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
6. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Depcom International relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.